We welcome individual paper submission by senior undergraduate students based on their final assignment/thesis. Participants are strongly encouraged to co-submit with their supervisor and the supervisor will appear on the paper as a corresponding author. The one who is responsible to submit the full paper and register for the conference is the supervisor (not the student).
The paper should be around 4500 – 5000 words (excluding reference list), typed at 1.5 space, using Times New Roman font size 12. The margins at four sides should be set at 1 inch.
The paper could be written in English or Indonesian for the submission. Please make sure the paper is well-written and properly edited.
For papers written in Indonesian, after the paper is accepted for conference presentation and publication, participants are expected to translate the paper into English (or have a professional translator do the translation) before resubmitting. Poor language quality, including errors in grammar, spelling or language usage, could lead to outright rejection of the paper during the final publication process.
Structure of the Paper:
- Title of the paper in Bold Letters
- Information regarding the author and co-author (supervisor), higher education institution, faculty and department/studies program, and email address shall be provided under the paper title.
- Abstract (150 words).
- After the abstract, the paper will have an introductory section explaining the background of the research, why the topic is chosen, research problem identification, and the objective of the paper.
- The body of the paper shall contain brief literature survey, data/finding presentation, and analysis presented in a concise and systematic manner.
- The final section is the concluding section, showing the result of the analysis, recommendation (if any), and statements of how the research result may contribute to the scholarship and exchange of thoughts in the related field.
All submissions shall be done through the OCS (Open Conference System). If OCS submission fails, please contact the Symposium Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected papers will be further processed for publication by an international publisher upon the recommendation from the Symposium’s Editorial Board.
THE FULL PAPER SUBMISSION’S DEADLINE IS: May 12, 2017 (time: 23.59 (GMT +07:00))
Selected papers will be published in the Scopus-indexed proceedings or Scopus-indexed journals.